For Christmas Barnaby’s Brewhouse have created three delicious organic lagers to enjoy with a plethora of food pairing suggestions during this festive season:
Lemon and Lime Pilsner
Delicate malt balanced with a refreshing citrus tang from the organic fruit additions.
- Smoked salmon carpaccio: Smoked salmon layered with beetroot, orange and tangy horseradish cream
- Prawn & fennel bisque: Luxurious seafood soup with tiger prawns, fennel, brandy, cream and a touch of paprika
- Sweet potato & butternut squash soup: Vegetables roasted with honey and then pureed for a creamy soup served with garlic and lemon toast
Cranberry Red Helles
Infused with subtle berry flavours during the brew.
- Traditional turkey roast or nut roast: Served with all the trimmings
- Golden-glazed carrot, mushroom & hazelnut tart: Made with baby carrots, chestnut mushrooms, shallots, hazelnuts, maple syrup, puff pastry and tarragon
- Pancetta-wrapped pork roast: Pork loin rubbed with a fragrant herb mixture and wrapped in thin slices of pancetta
Blackcurrant Liqueur Dark Dunkel
A silky dark lager with a sharp sweetness and dark fruit flavours. Try with these desserts:
- Traditional Christmas pudding: Satisfying fruit and brandy classic with double cream or brandy butter
- Chocolate & pomegranate tarte: A rich dark chocolate sponge topped with cream and pomegranate seeds
- Cheese platter: A sumptuous selection with mature cheddar, stilton and herby boursin
Our Christmas is available to purchase in a trio pack, please contact us for more information as it is not currently available to buy online.