Red Helles has a rich malty flavour reminiscent of classic English ales but with the clean lager profile that the longer conditioning brings.
Red Helles – 4.8% ABV – 12/24 Box
£25.40 – £48.00
Our handcrafted lagers are brewed with quality organic ingredients and the farm’s spring water. They are cold fermented and then conditioned over time to give them a clean malt flavour. The Red Helles is a superb accompaniment to stronger cheeses or caramelised dishes – see the pairings tab for some suggestions.
Box of 12, Box of 24
Four types of organic malted barley give a distinctive red colour and malt character. Subtle bittering and hopping. Try with:
- Bacon, brie and asparagus pizza
- Crab, clam and herb linguini
- Honey-baked ham salad
- Bavarian pork tenderloin stew with garlic and thyme
- Roasted trout with dill and lemon
- Spanish tortilla with sliced chorizo and roasted peppers
- Mature cheeses such as Red Leicester, aged Gouda or Camembert